San Jose City as Agro-Industrial Hub of Central Luzon, with God-Loving, Disciplined, Peaceful, Knowledgeable, Competitive, Healthy and Socially Responsible San Josenians in a Business-Friendly, High Employment Opportunities and Sustainably Developed Economy with Viable and Diversified Ecosystem, Climate Change Adaptive and Resilient Infrastructure under a Morally Upright, Dynamic, Consultative and Responsive Leadership.
San Jose City shall develop a Political, Social, Cultural and Economic Environment conducive for Agro-Industries, Trade and Commerce, Natural Resources and Infrastructure governed by a transparent and accountable government.
HON. MARIO O. SALVADOR
AS OF SEPTEMBER 15, 2021
- Kontra COVID-19 Vaccianation Schedule - 1st Dose (July 30, 2021)
- Kontra COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule - 1st Dose (July 29, 2021)
- Kontra COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule - 1st Dose (July 28, 2021)
- Kontra COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule - 1st Dose (July 27, 2021)
- Kontra COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule - 1st Dose (July 26, 2021)
NEWS AND UPDATES
- Mass Signing Ceremony of Conditional Deed of Sale of Beneficiaries - Ariin Sariling Bakuran, Sto. Niño 3rd
- Events Management NC III ng TESDA
- Kalinga sa Nakatatanda
- Bagong K-Building ng San Agustin Integrated School
- Inspeksiyon ng mga Establisyemento para sa Safety Seal Certification
- COVID-19 Vaccination Team Meeting (July 2)