PRC Services Caravan in San Jose City
Published: July 06, 2022 09:44 AM
ATTENTION: ALL PROFESSIONALS
PRC Services Caravan
August 9 and 10 (9:00am-4:00pm)
2nd floor Conference Room, City Hall Building
*Limited Slots Only*
The following services will be provided:
A. ONLINE REQUIRED TRANSACTIONS
1. Initial Registration of New Professionals
2. Renewal/Duplicate of PRC License Card (same day printing and release)
3. Application of Licensure Examinations
b. Board Rating
c. Good Standing
B. FOR THE PETITION REQUESTS (Register in this google form https://forms.gle/1WJ7mZxdMs2YQ5YaA)
a. Change Name due to Marriage
b. Correction of Name
c. Correction of Date of Birth
**Please note that the conduct of the Petition Requests service is subject to PRC approval depending on the total registrants in the google form (https://forms.gle/1WJ7mZxdMs2YQ5YaA).
**We request for the early registration in the form for the professionals availing the Petition Requests as the slot for this transaction is not available in the PRC website.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS A MUST. NO WALK-INS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
1. For online required transactions, register online via online.prc.gov.ph from July 6 onwards. (Slots will be available on separate dates.)
For Petition Requests, please register in this google form link https://forms.gle/1WJ7mZxdMs2YQ5YaA.
2. For accounts with concerns and issues, please go to the 2nd floor Conference Room, City Hall building on July 19-21 (1:00 to 4:00 pm).
3. Available PRC slots for online required transactions will be available on July 25 and Aug 1 until all slots are filled.
1. No applicant will be accommodated unless there is a confirmed application online. *LIMITED SLOTS ONLY*
2. Print your application forms via your PRC online account before the PRC will be able to process your request.
3. Payment can be made thru the following:
a. BancNet ATM
c. UCPB (over the counter)
4. Two (2) Documentary stamps are required for the following transactions:
a. Exam Application (may require more than 2 depending on the board exam)
b. Initial Registration
c. Certification and Authentication (2 per copy/document)
d. Petition requests
5. As per PRC policy for online appointments, there would be NO SAME DAY APPOINTMENT (as shown on screen during the online process)