Tik Tok Challenge for Elderly
Published: December 07, 2021 09:49 AM
Tara nang umindak at sumayaw! Ipakita ang husay at pagkamalikhain sa TIKTOK Dance Challenge for Senior Citizens!
MECHANICS AND GUIDELINES:
1. The contest is open for senior citizens (60 yrs old and above) who are bonafide San Jose City residents.
2. Each participating group shall be composed of at least three (3) members and should have an official group name.
3. Participants shall make a Tiktok dance video with a minimum duration of three (3) minutes and maximum five (5) minutes.
4. All participants are required to observe health protocols (face mask, social distancing) all throughout the performance.
5. Music must be in line with the Christmas theme.
6. Appropriate outfits and accessories are highly encouraged.
7. Each entry must be sent to our official FB page (Aklatang Lungsod San Jose) on or
before December 9, 2021.
8. All entries will be posted on the City Library’s official FB page by December 10, 2021.
9. Participants will be given until December 13, 2021 to earn “heart reactions” upon official posting of their entries. Note: unverified and troll accounts will not be counted.
10. Winners will be determined based on the combined percentage of heart reactions gathered and the judges’ votes.
11. Announcement of winners will be on December 17, 2021 on the official FB page of the San Jose City Library.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING:
40%……….Performance (mastery of steps, timing, coordination, projection and expression)
30%……….Choreography & Originality (creativity, artistry and style)
15%……….Theme & Music (musicality, clarity of sounds, connection to the theme)
12%……….Costume (outfits and used accessories)
3%…………Audience Impact (through heart reactions)
Sumali at Mag Enjoy sa TikTok!